Jebao Doser Head Hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snoopdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likely because of supply chain issues, I am just not seeing the Jebao doser heads around. I really do not need the entire head anyway,just replacement hose. I am not sure what type of hose is in the heads, is it novoprene? Where can you purchase just the hose for a dosing pump?
 
Last edited:
The onky place i have seen in the USA that carries just the dosing pump hoses is Coralview. It is one of those things that are way over priced for what they are. Alibaba has a wide selection at much better prices.
Considering the don't last real long i find it irritating that vendors do not carry them. I feel a spare set should come with dosing pumps. It would probably only cost the manufacturer a few cents compared to the crazy prices i have seen them. Plus you typically have to add for shipping if you meet the minimum order.
 
The onky place i have seen in the USA that carries just the dosing pump hoses is Coralview. It is one of those things that are way over priced for what they are. Alibaba has a wide selection at much better prices.
Considering the don't last real long i find it irritating that vendors do not carry them. I feel a spare set should come with dosing pumps. It would probably only cost the manufacturer a few cents compared to the crazy prices i have seen them. Plus you typically have to add for shipping if you meet the minimum order.

Yeah I searched a few hours last night and ended up on Aliexpress ordering the pharmed hose, 5mm O.D. It should only take like 4 months to get here, lol
 
Amazon sells heads for the DP4 model for like $8. You could buy one of those and if the whole head doesn't fit/work, you could just pull out the tubing.
 
Capture.JPG
 
I saw those doing a search but the heads clearly look different to me. In the end I guess buying 3 foot of hose is way more economical than scavenging hose from another head.
 
Yeah, I'm not sure about those either. They say they fit the older DP4.

I have a Jebao 2.4 wifi doser and my doser came with an extra head in the box...
I've only been using the doser for a few months, but so far so good. no issues yet.
At least I have the one extra head on the shelf if something happens. After that, I'll have to figure something out though.
 
Yeah, I'm not sure about those either. They say they fit the older DP4.

I have a Jebao 2.4 wifi doser and my doser came with an extra head in the box...
I've only been using the doser for a few months, but so far so good. no issues yet.
At least I have the one extra head on the shelf if something happens. After that, I'll have to figure something out though.

I only use the first two ports, so I moved the heads from 3&4 over to 1&2, I still have that extra head also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new