Jebao dosing pump repair

GrizFyrFyter

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
653
Reaction score
397
Location
Modesto, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my hands on a Jebao 4 pump doser. It has a fault in the memory somewhere. It will not accept new program instructions or time change.


Anyone have an understanding of electronic engineering that can help me find the fault?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new