Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter rboutin111
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got mine today, my first dosing pump. Are the heads kind of noisy? Sounds like plastic on plastic grinding. Pump #2 and #4 didn't work. The motor turned but the head sat still. I pulled the head off and moved the crease in the tube and now they work. But seems very shady that the motor shaft is just wedged between the plastic wheels. Is that how it should be?

I've got one pump head that doesn't seem to work on a brand new unit, sounds different then the others when running. Contacted Jebao a week ago and still haven't heard anything. How did you pull your head off to fix it, I tried but afraid I might break it.
 
To remove the head only pry on the clips that are on top and bottom of the head,not the ones on the left and right.
 
IMO I would just get the Bulk reef 1.1 ML Pump set a timer and you're done. So easy and not just pouring in 10 ML or 20 ML all at once with these cheaply made Pump. But this is JMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new