Jebao gyre versions and dimensions

Royal_pudding

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
109
Location
Iceland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I just bought a Jebao ECP 120M - link and I need an anemone guard.
I found one on Etsy but it is for the SCP 120 - link.
Jebao releases new models every year and I haven't been able to find any precise dimensions of these parts.
Do you know if these models are the same? If the SCP nem guard will fit the newer ECP?

Alternatively, what about some diy version, anybody have ideas? :)
 
Hi all.
I just bought a Jebao ECP 120M - link and I need an anemone guard.
I found one on Etsy but it is for the SCP 120 - link.
Jebao releases new models every year and I haven't been able to find any precise dimensions of these parts.
Do you know if these models are the same? If the SCP nem guard will fit the newer ECP?

Alternatively, what about some diy version, anybody have ideas? :)
Me personally I don't buy from these types of companies. They make their parts in China and overwork there employees. However yes it should fit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new