Jebao gyre

Viperdragon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
285
Reaction score
413
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have and mcp 120 and cleaned the pump and put it back in the tank. Now it seems like the pump is blowing down and forward. I only took one side off at a time. I don't know what I could have done. Any I put would be great thanks
 
I have and mcp 120 and cleaned the pump and put it back in the tank. Now it seems like the pump is blowing down and forward. I only took one side off at a time. I don't know what I could have done. Any I put would be great thanks
Sounds like you flipped the gyre 180 degrees when you reassembled. Common problem.
 
Sounds like you flipped the gyre 180 degrees when you reassembled. Common problem.
So I need to take the props off and rotate them till it is correct?
 
You can rotate each side individually on a jaebo. Hold the center and rotate the barrel on each side to where you want it
I know this but it is blowing down and out on the same side
 
I tried flipping the outside barrels seemed to help some but maybe I just didn't notice it as much in my 75 compared to my 180
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new