Jebao MDP-13000

jeff60gcube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
52
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my Jebao mdp-13000 keeps reducing to 25% on its own. I absolutely can not get the device to connect to wifi to use the app. Any ideas what causes it to auto reduce the power from 50 to 25%?
 
So my Jebao mdp-13000 keeps reducing to 25% on its own. I absolutely can not get the device to connect to wifi to use the app. Any ideas what causes it to auto reduce the power from 50 to 25%?
Jebao uses 2.4ghz wifi to connect
Not necessarily your issue, but comes up often.

INKBIRD controllers the same.
 
No clue here. I have 3 current jebao pumps and previously used 2 before that without an issue like this. I think I would try to get it connected to the app and see if you can get it controlled and if not you may be hosed. Have you tried putting it in AP mode and connecting? This is the only way I can connect to mine successfully but it works just fine when I switch to it.
 
Tried AP. Made sure 2.4ghz was being used as my INKBIRD connects fine on 2.4
 
Just a thought:
Not sure about your controller but mine has a light sensor. It is meant to reduce the power of the pump for night time, to simulate quiter reef conditions.
Unfortunately, its quite sensitive, and activates at any changes of light intensities . I have disabled mine
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new