Jebao MLW-10

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOGavity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SOGavity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
151
Reaction score
55
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two Jebao MLW-10 to work in junction with a maxspect jump gyre. Ive actually had really good success with Jebao. I had two smaller jebao sw that were meant for a nano tank that still work to this day (2 years later) but they're too small for my 90 gallon display. Plus I liked that the Jebao MLWs were wifi/Bluetooth and better size for my display. Ive also had a jebao return pump ive had since the beginning.

Well... in less than a month, both MLWs experienced pump body stalls. I was hoping someone knew how to fix this? The store's return policy sucks and because I opened them, they can't be returned. Id like to not spend more money on new powerheads.
 
Don’t own one. But you might try opening it up and cleaning the propeller shaft. If that’s possible.
 
Don’t own one. But you might try opening it up and cleaning the propeller shaft. If that’s possible.
You can clean the propeller but thats it. There is no shaft.
 
Weird
I have never seen a propeller without a shaft to hold it centered.
Maybe there are bushings on the cover and back that hold the propeller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new