Jebao pump not pausing when programmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter rostalee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rostalee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
medowie
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 new DMP 40 pumps and have programmed them in fine. But the pause button on the main controller doesn’t work for either pump now it has been programmed. I have to manually start and stop the pump. I’m going away and have a house sitter and really don’t want to rely on them to do that. It’s also annoying for me because to easy to walk away and forget to run them back on. The on off button in the controller works but nothing else.

Do I just need to set them back to manual and just run a continuous program. This seems like a strange thing to need to do.
 
I just hit the center power button when I feed coral or similar. Then I hit it again once done. Why is it necessary to stop them when you are gone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new