Jebao SCP-180 Magnet

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k2reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
Beaufort, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone that can measure the thick of the magnet that holds the SCP-180 on. I’m doing a built in tank and need to know for side clearance please!!!
 
I can’t answer with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new