Jebao SW-2 not working

SittinDucks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I'm having some issues with my jebao SW-2 pump not kicking out any power. It is on and running at full blast in my 15 gal but still doesn't even have enough power to push any more than what I would assume is around 5 gallons per hour... when it was brand new, I had it at about 20% power and that even might have been too much power for my 15 gal it is in. I've only had it for about 5 months. Any tips to get it running back to where it was again? The frag in the picture isn't even glued to the rock and isn't moving at all for reference
dc3b1b1ba72f1b3c9bf506393821f4e7.jpg
5678dd5627613ed71f14a61f3c325eb4.jpg
 
There are videos on YouTube how to take them apart for cleaning. It's easy.
 
There are videos on YouTube how to take them apart for cleaning. It's easy.
+1, I'd soak it in a vinegar bath while its running, then take it apart and give it a good scrub with an old tooth brush.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new