Jebao wave makers and Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ernie C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ernie C

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
674
Reaction score
550
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to program Jebao wavemakers on Apex without modifications? Can anyone share what they are doing? I don't think i can splice wires etc. so looking for some easy tips and tricks using jebao wavemakers with apex.
 
I assume you already got the Apex Jebao adapter..if not they make one ... I might have one somewhere
a user commented that the apex adapter didn't work with the newer models of the jebao wavemakers. I have a PP and an OW model.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new