Jebao wp25 covers?

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have a wandering anemone right now, so I was wondering what people are using to cover their Jebao power heads from sucking in their anemones. Have purchased covers or have people when doing DYI?

Thanks!
 
Panty hose can work well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new