Jello's Playground

Happy little reef
20230502_190821.jpg


And Jello is being Jello over with the baddies.
20230502_164117.jpg
 
After much deliberation, and zero consideration to any of your suggestions :winking-face::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:, meet Willie!
20230503_181757.jpg
 
After much deliberation, and zero consideration to any of your suggestions :winking-face::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:, meet Willie!
20230503_181757.jpg
Willie meet... One eye Willy...;):grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
IMG_20230427_232749_057.jpg
 
After much deliberation, and zero consideration to any of your suggestions :winking-face::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:, meet Willie!
20230503_181757.jpg
She went Country...
 
Last night, I decided I was so tired of looking at the peeling black acrylic paint on the back my this tank. So tired of it that I scraped it all off. Wires were (mostly) straightened, but without the black, my heaters and other equipment are way more apparent and ugly.
So... I'll go back to black
20230506_154046.jpg

Otherwise, this tank is looking pretty nice today! Especially with all the torches from the 110 in here to recover from the light issues going on over there. Once that back is blacked out again, things will really pop, even more so when @Crabby48 can find me an earmuff and China wrasse to brighten up the joint.
 
Last night, I decided I was so tired of looking at the peeling black acrylic paint on the back my this tank. So tired of it that I scraped it all off. Wires were (mostly) straightened, but without the black, my heaters and other equipment are way more apparent and ugly.
So... I'll go back to black
20230506_154046.jpg

Otherwise, this tank is looking pretty nice today! Especially with all the torches from the 110 in here to recover from the light issues going on over there. Once that back is blacked out again, things will really pop, even more so when @Crabby48 can find me an earmuff and China wrasse to brighten up the joint.
looks great without the black back
 
I've decided it's time to remove the 2 BTAs from this tank, as I can't afford for them to wander around.
The colors on this nem are striking and I'm happy to be sending it to @StatelineReefer along with 1 or 2 from the 20g.
I must thank @Eagle_Steve for his awesome nem cannon thread and ingenuity working great!
20230511_135259.jpg
20230511_150847.jpg
20230511_171139.jpg
20230512_083604.jpg
 
I've decided it's time to remove the 2 BTAs from this tank, as I can't afford for them to wander around.
The colors on this nem are striking and I'm happy to be sending it to @StatelineReefer along with 1 or 2 from the 20g.
I must thank @Eagle_Steve for his awesome nem cannon thread and ingenuity working great!
20230511_135259.jpg
20230511_150847.jpg
20230511_171139.jpg
20230512_083604.jpg
looks awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new