Jello's Playground

Also under consideration are Shavo, Euronymous, and Maynard.
I'm not convinced of any of them yet though.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order
I did not see this post, where's meshuggah??
 
Omg, my husband had that shirt and wore it until just a patch was left. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Since this is all rock related...

Jello for green jello band? Where maynard started?
Jello Biafra was the front man for the Dead Kennedys
 
Gotcha. I would probably had to search all your threads for that. My guess was way off
My naming logic isn't always an easy thought process to follow...
Football Brain GIF by University of California
 
This may be a new favorite .
That's how I walk around the house now that roomie moved out :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
sexy long hair GIF
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new