Jello's Playground

Pre-split, last night.
1000035726.jpg


Post-split, today
1000035741.jpg


@Battlecorals Team Mermaid Round 2 is coming soon
 
How are the clowns with this development?
These clowns are not as possessive as Felicia. They don't really seem to care much about it. We shall see how they feel when I take 1 out .
I need a nem box
 
Felicia is no longer the meanest clown. Bonnie & Clyde are living up to their names. There are 4 separate bites visible here.
1000008574.jpg
1000008626.jpg

At least they help keep my hands out of the tank.
 
I found a few more, this is the worst.
1000008720.jpg

@Sharkbait19


You think I'm funny? Funny how? Like a clown?
 
Last edited:
Since I saw you lurking around in Mr Styx thread, wanted to pop in here! Lets get an update on the tank!
And Murderbug!!!
 
No worries.
This tank is coming back from an aiptasia takeover after a little neglect due to life.
Hoping to do some water changes this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new