Jello's Playground

Mr. Snippy Snappy and Dave live under the punk rockers
20220101_110759-01.jpeg

20220105_190506-01.jpeg

Sps mountain. Need to get more coral putty stuff to mount that garf
20211226_084238.jpg
20211226_084234.jpg
20220101_122020.jpg

20220105_190546.jpg 20220101_110841.jpg
 
Looking great!!
 
Question for you Genevieve... Are you still using the AI lights on that tank? Your corals look fabulous!!
Yessir!!
AI Hydra 32s. Supplementing with AquaForest
 
What a fortuitous coincidence that we were both shopping at the Aquarium Center at the same time. I saw the purple hair and was about to pull the passive aggressive R2R note to see if that was you. Glad I got past my faux intravertedness and said hello.

Was an absolute pleasure to meeting someone from this forum in person. For those of you who dont know.. @OrchidMiss is as lovely as a person on line as she is in person!!
 
What a fortuitous coincidence that we were both shopping at the Aquarium Center at the same time. I saw the purple hair and was about to pull the passive aggressive R2R note to see if that was you. Glad I got past my faux intravertedness and said hello.

Was an absolute pleasure to meeting someone from this forum in person. For those of you who dont know.. @OrchidMiss is as lovely as a person on line as she is in person!!
Next time I go I'll make sure I rep and wear my R2R hat!!

BTW, I paid @BroccoliFarmer to say that
 
Gorgeous!!

How did you go from white Rock to purple rock, so quickly? Impressive!
I thought the exact same thing. It is amazing. I went from white to brown to green courtesy of GHA and now starting on some purple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new