Jello's Playground

20230627_194121.jpg
looking great
 
Thanks!
As you can see above, I replaced the black background on the tank! This was when lights were ramping down last night, I'll grab some better ones later.
Makes a world of difference in my opinion.
Did a couple small tweaks of the rocks on the right, and had to glue in a couple torches that my wrecking crew of giant turbos knocked over.
 
Thanks!
As you can see above, I replaced the black background on the tank! This was when lights were ramping down last night, I'll grab some better ones later.
Makes a world of difference in my opinion.
Did a couple small tweaks of the rocks on the right, and had to glue in a couple torches that my wrecking crew of giant turbos knocked over.
I like it without the background, it makes the tank look bigger.
How was RAP? I see that selfie!
 
I like it without the background, it makes the tank look bigger.
How was RAP? I see that selfie!
Really? I dunno, I hate seeing my wires and I don't have the time or energy to hide them.
RAP was great! Won me a Radion XR15 G6 pro and RMS!
Always have a blast! Made lots of new friends and getting invites to lots of future shows!
It's good to be the queen
Queen Elizabeth GIF

Bootiful! Love that purple rock!
Thanks!! Lots of coraline in there! All kinds of life in there! Some needs to GO (aiptasia). The berghias are slowly doing their job, though.
 
Really? I dunno, I hate seeing my wires and I don't have the time or energy to hide them.
RAP was great! Won me a Radion XR15 G6 pro and RMS!
Always have a blast! Made lots of new friends and getting invites to lots of future shows!
It's good to be the queen
Queen Elizabeth GIF


Thanks!! Lots of coraline in there! All kinds of life in there! Some needs to GO (aiptasia). The berghias are slowly doing their job, though.
I PM’d you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new