Jello's Playground

Sunsets just hit different...
20230831_194032.jpg
 
Went downstairs this morning and found Willie laying on top of the lid. Luckily, he was still wet (couldn't have been that long I'd hope) so a scooped him up and put him back in gently.
Took him a second, but he swam away to his home. Was breathing a little heavy when I left for work, but I'll check on him again when I get home.
20231003_083112.jpg
 
Went downstairs this morning and found Willie laying on top of the lid. Luckily, he was still wet (couldn't have been that long I'd hope) so a scooped him up and put him back in gently.
Took him a second, but he swam away to his home. Was breathing a little heavy when I left for work, but I'll check on him again when I get home.
20231003_083112.jpg
sounds like you found willie just in time.. Hoping he bounces back quick!
 
Went downstairs this morning and found Willie laying on top of the lid. Luckily, he was still wet (couldn't have been that long I'd hope) so a scooped him up and put him back in gently.
Took him a second, but he swam away to his home. Was breathing a little heavy when I left for work, but I'll check on him again when I get home.
20231003_083112.jpg
He just wanted to be free...
 
Lemmy (dusky) has moved over to play with the Bad Guys and is so much happier.
1000034482.jpg

Willie hasnt attempted to jump again, and his colors look so much better with less stress.
Octopussy (bluethroat) has taken over as the trigger in the playground.
Alice, the teeny tiny baby fish, (meleagris leopard) has been in for a few weeks and is thriving.
1000034180.jpg
 
Lemmy (dusky) has moved over to play with the Bad Guys and is so much happier.
1000034482.jpg

Willie hasnt attempted to jump again, and his colors look so much better with less stress.
Octopussy (bluethroat) has taken over as the trigger in the playground.
Alice, the teeny tiny baby fish, (meleagris leopard) has been in for a few weeks and is thriving.
1000034180.jpg
Pretty little girl. I love my leopard as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new