Adamsessa561

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

This contest is so exciting! I've always love the elegance of jellyfish! Would love to have one of these tanks to show off in my living room!

megatronbrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The beauty, and mesmerizing appeal of watching a jellyfish is something that I have always loved.
Having the ability to own one of these works of art would be a dream come true.
Thanks for the opportunity.

megatronbrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the Facebook page, Followed the Instagram, AND posted why I would love one of these tanks, in this thread...
I hope I did everything right.

Sswiatek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish are how I find my peace and calm! They ground me and their beauty is unmatched !!

Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that everything you need is included, even the jelly fish. Liked on facebook as well.

shiftline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the sleek look of the cylinder tank. It would look great in any room!

shiftline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry one: Facebook page liked and followed on instagram! Wooo! Awesome contest guys!

Chris Shockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! What could be more relaxing in my office than watching jellyfish?

Chris

Eric Wadle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome looking tank, sleek design! would be a great addition to the collection!

Takestock11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the look and simplicity, would love to have one for my very own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back