Brad Shook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

I like the sleek modern design.

MDeVito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sleek and easy to use design is what I love most about this tank. Also, this tank really helps to bring an appreciation to jellyfish that many people may not get.
Liked Facebook page and followed on instagram under the name NanoReefs

Holly P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted something for my office that didn't require a ton of set up and clean up. This system is perfect for someone that wants to have a piece of the ocean without all of the major undertaking and expense that other saltwater systems require.

Holly P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the Jellyfish Art page for my bonus entry

Holly P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just follow Jellyfisharttank on Instagram!

Holly P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I followed the Jellyfishart Facebook page too.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS WOULD BE SO COOL. My gf and I talked to them at reefapalooza as well. I love the complete kit would be great to win one of these.

Wonf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look super cool and would be more of an "art" piece in the house rather than a pet/fish tank.

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It truly does look like a piece of art. Watching the jellyfish in this black background would be very interesting and relaxing. The compact size is really convenient, I think it would go very nicely on my quartz counter-top in the kitchen. I really like how you have everything you need to enjoy in one nice reasonably priced package.

borrowedlight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all about aesthetics so I really love the clean, minimalist look of these tanks. I feel like they would look great anywhere in the house. I've always been fascinated with jellyfish and would love to start the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back