Jellyfish tank?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
607
Reaction score
557
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For one of my (many) future builds I want to do a decent sized in wall jellyfish tank. Most likely for moon jellyfish because they are fairly common and affordable and I also just really like them. I know the tank has to be circular with no decorations and gentle constant flow, aside from that I have heard they are fairly easy to keep. Does anybody on here have experience keeping them, if so please share your experience and if you have any care tips.
 
If they were easy to keep you would see them in pet stores.
That is fair, I guess I meant easy to keep as in as long as you have a proper tank/setup and already have the knowledge of keeping reef tanks, doing a jellyfish tank shouldn't be too hard as well, but this is why I like to check with people who have first hand experience before getting into it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new