Jeneratesomefun's 180g

So glad to know you're on here, I had no idea! Do you have a thread for your tank? I want to know how its doing! Haven't been to the store in the last month - work, projects around the house and coaching basketball have absorbed a lot of time lately. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this next step!!
No build thread unfortunately. But the 150 went through some unfortunate down turns. It is recovering nicely and the sps that made it are starting to come back and regain their color. I will have a build thread for the 180 though. Just working out the last of the plans for it.
 
No build thread unfortunately. But the 150 went through some unfortunate down turns. It is recovering nicely and the sps that made it are starting to come back and regain their color. I will have a build thread for the 180 though. Just working out the last of the plans for it.

I'm sorry to hear that... It was growing nicely too! You going to keep the 150 up plus the 180? Trying to convince the husband to still keep the 180 as a fowlr - he can then do as he pleases with fish. :)
 
Yes the 150 will stay up. All my sps will move over to the 180. The 150 will go softie/lps for the wife. And I get 180 to become my ultimate collector sps/wrasse tank.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new