Jersey Corals Gem tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalinina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kalinina

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Highly recommend @Jersey Corals! I ordered a quarantined gem tang last week and it arrived today. Very easy process. Seller was super nice on the phone when I called to ask questions about the sizes and quarantining method. The packaging was perfect; lots of water and triple bagged. She arrived in great shape and started nibbling from the water column right away. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from Jersey Corals again, it was a great experience and most importantly, I have a healthy new fish!

Thank you Jersey Corals!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new