Jesse's 58gal reef

You have one awesome setup there!!! Anytime your looking to get rid of some of those zoas let me know!!! You have a really cool collection going!!
 
Sweet nectar of the skimmer......
nog.jpg
 
jesse, is there a difference between jendub's war coral and tyree war corals being sold? jendub's seems to be double, if not a little more compared to other tyree war coral frags.
 
I agree with Steve I think they are the same. I paid $150 for JenDubs warcoral and she sent me about 10-12 heads. I'm not sure how much the tyree goes for.
 
ohh.. nvm then. i thought she was charging per polyp. other places were charging ~60 for 3, 4 polyps.
 
Dang Jesse! You are the reef pimp! My zoas saw pics of your tank and they're packing up and taking the bus to your place ;)
 

In this first pic:

1. What kind of Zoa/Paly is that?

2. What is growing on the rock right below the Zoos? (kinda green looking coral) I have the same thing growing on a rock in my tank and have been wondering what it is.

Great looking setup!!!
Steve
 
The palys are called purple alien eyes. I'm not sure what the green coral is. I think it might be some kind of LPS.
 
I'm loving the alien eyes. This will be my third frag of these guys. I lost the other two. They were wild and didn't adapt to my tank. I'm hoping since you grew them out in your tank they will thrive for me. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new