Jewel Lagoon Review!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zmanjr11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zmanjr11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
92
Reaction score
114
Location
Nebraska, USA
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Hey Everyone- wanted to give another, vendor specific update. I will make a point of making an adjacent post in my tank build thread as well in a couple of days when things open up more but, long story short, I had some replacement needs. After giving some careful thought on what exactly I wanted to target, I limited my selections down to a couple of really trusted vendors and, again, I can't sing the praises of specialty curator Jewel Lagoonenough. Attached are some first pics of the corals that I received within 24 hours of opening. The owner is knowledgable, patient, and will work with you no matter how many questions you ask them LOL. As always, please forgive my picture taking abilities but this seller truly is top notch and I cannot recommend them enough! Please show their business some love!

IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4496.jpeg

IMG_4497.jpeg
IMG_4498.jpeg


IMG_4493.jpeg


Cheers!

 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new