JF Bloodshot Zoa (Hardy strain)

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

alecj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
93
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of frags available ranging in size

price is $50 per polyp shipping not included

3 polyp frags - 3 available
1 polyp - 5 available
2 polyp frags- 4 available

IMG_1840.jpeg IMG_1841.jpeg IMG_1839.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new