JF Homewrecker, pick from MOSI

Clayalaleona

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
913
Reaction score
1,057
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was the show at MOSI since JF brought arguably the most controversial acro out right now I decided to take pictures of it.
Here it is! Now at Top shelf in Orlando
Dont argue, just enjoy!

image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I saw this JF home wrecker in person last week, I am always skeptical of sps until I have seen it in person. I must say it is the real deal. Looks good under white lighting as well, which personally is a big deal for me. It's on my list for sure now.
 
Awesome looking piece. The blob of glue looks huge with that tiny frag on it.
 
It's tenuis, and judging by how many have already been released, I feel it is a very fast grower. So be patient guys, I think it will drop to more affordable prices within a year.
 
I will be honest. IMO it looks like a shortcake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new