JF Hot Pursuit

michael giordano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
459
Reaction score
391
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a colony or frag of this coral? I bought a Frag about a year ago and my colony is starting to take off. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having success? I will take picks tonight as well when I get home.
 
Anyone have a colony or frag of this coral? I bought a Frag about a year ago and my colony is starting to take off. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having success? I will take picks tonight as well when I get home.
I would love to see a pic of your colony
 
Got home late last night, but I will snap a pic today hopefully. It took 8 months until it started to grow but now it’s taking off.
 
Here is a cell phone pic, it is a lot brighter in real life. Coral is about 3” tall, I will take side pics this weekend when I clean the glass lol.

B4AD1FCF-A84B-45DA-B166-914DFCA072F8.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new