JF Speed Bomb Montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
43
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone have a picture of JF speed bomb montipora growing in there tank, thanks

​

 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can maybe bump the thread for you to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new