JF SPRING SALE!!!

TITLE IGF.gif


NEW GAME
CORAL CASH


Jason Fox's signature corals are so legendary in this hobby, that most people have one in their tank. Let's see them! For this game, post a picture of your favorite coral from your tank with its name and why it's your favorite. Those that post will get an entry on the wheel. If it's a signature Jason Fox coral then you get TWO ENTRIES!!!

You have until 9pm ET tomorrow to post then I will spin the wheel and give away THREE $25 GIFT CARDS TO THREE LUCKY WINNERS!!! One entry per person. Good luck! ​
IMG_5897.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg
Jf purple tide digi one of the first I bought from him as a frag. One of the only left alive as I’ve had my fair share of mistakes over the years. Started from a small 1 inchish frag. It’s 3 inches wide 4 deep and 4.5 tall now…..taking up to much space and about to get fragged. My favorite of the Jf I still have.

Had a little coral warfare recently as can be seen on the one side
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new