JF sweet tooth monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Judson_f
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Judson_f

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
128
Location
Chincoteague Island
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Not really a thread - and sorry for being such a new guy - but I really can’t find anywhere that specifies exactly what type of monti sweet tooth is? My tank is 5ish+ months old and only has softies in it but the 9$ sale I couldn’t resist!

the ad pic makes it look like an encrusting monti but I just wanted to see if anyone had some advice/experience to share with it? I’d be happy whether it’s was digi plating or encrusting just wanted to know for sure to help decide placement!!

your experience would help as well!!
 
Welcome to the forum! I am sure it is a beaut but kinda hard to be sure. Lets try with a pic.
Fair enough lol I didn’t think to add one my bad.
As advertised & as immediately in my tank. Legit like five minutes after “acclimating” temp so he’s still adjusting for sure.
Gotta be encrusting right?
 

Attachments

  • 48BC0492-7598-497C-A1E0-8A2AFCBD9A6E.png
    48BC0492-7598-497C-A1E0-8A2AFCBD9A6E.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 3170E87C-C3CF-450C-8EA7-4EC495FAD523.jpeg
    3170E87C-C3CF-450C-8EA7-4EC495FAD523.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 127

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new