Jinxed myself (upset derasa)

Thanks everyone for the helpful input. Clam is happy and open today after removing the flameback and taking him back to the LFS. Now I need to find a replacement for him that wont eat clams/coral!
IMG_3950.JPG
 
Yay, i'm glad to see that the culprit outed himself in that first photo! :)

Looks like you've got some bubble algae on that turbo snail there. haha

If you don't have any shrimp in your tank, I think you might enjoy a hawkfish. They're colorful and have a cool personality....but, like me, have a taste for shrimp dinners.
 
I posted last week about my beautiful new derasa and now it looks really ****** off or dying. Perams:
Cal: 480
Alk: 9.8
NO3: 5
PO4: 0.09 ppm

Light is an XR 30...not sure what I am doing wrong the clam looked great and wide open yesterday. Any thoughts? Anything I can do now to help??
IMG_3947.JPG
If I were you, I'd use this image for my avatar! :)))
 
Yay, i'm glad to see that the culprit outed himself in that first photo! :)

Looks like you've got some bubble algae on that turbo snail there. haha

If you don't have any shrimp in your tank, I think you might enjoy a hawkfish. They're colorful and have a cool personality....but, like me, have a taste for shrimp dinners.
Have a skunk cleaner unfortunately otherwise I would! The bubble algae is being treated with vibrant and is starting to turn white and die so hopefully it will be eradicated soon!
If I were you, I'd use this image for my avatar! :)))
I think I will :)
 
Have a skunk cleaner unfortunately otherwise I would! The bubble algae is being treated with vibrant and is starting to turn white and die so hopefully it will be eradicated soon!

I think I will :)
I was talking about the one with the guilty angelfish in it! HAHAHA
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new