JNS ConeS skimmers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cool tangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cool tangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
443
Reaction score
551
Location
Aus
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Hoping this might help some others out there looking to purchase there next skimmer. I purchased a bargain sale for a coneS 3 skimmer. I made this purchase after researching some positive reviews.

I've got to say the assembly was super easy to put together and from the moment I put this thing in the sump and turned it on, it was pulling some serious gunk! I've only had it running for a few days now and my goodness I'm impressed. What a skimmer for the price, highly recommend them. I think anyone else running them knows what I'm talking about, absolute workhorse!
1000005344.jpg
 
Seems like the skimmer is working great for you! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new