Joann's 60g cube...a work in slow progress

Picked up two really nice pieces from Aqua SD today. I drove about 2 1/2+ hours over there planning to spend the day and go for a walk along the water front in seaport village. Unfortunately the weather decided to poo poo on my plans and be rainy and yucky all day. I was bummed about that but seeing these two beauties in the tank totally makes up for it.

Rainbow stylo. I've been drooling over one on ebay for a while so I was super excited when I found out they had one. It's a bigger piece than I expected. It was in the tank a matter of seconds after dipping when the polyps started to come out. I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite coral.
1450841401233.jpg


Photosynthetic purple sea fan. They're from FL. So I have a little piece of home in my tank.
1450841413165.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new