Joe Knows Reef A++++++!!!

Aquatic Life Direct

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Williamsburg, NY
I really wanted to take the time to say thank you again to Joe and for others members to know what great service he has. This was the first time dealing with joe! Top notch service and speedy communications! Corals arrived as promised and as described. The polyps were so happy and healthy when they came in and I could not believe how fast they opened up! I will not hesitate to order from Joe again... you guys should feel confident and worry free about ordering from Joe Knows Reef! A+++++++++++++!!!
 
It was great doing busiuness with you and hope to be able to again in the future!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new