Joe knows Reefs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goaway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Messages
20,036
Reaction score
61,898
Location
Illinios
I ordered a hammer coral from Joe knows reefs livesale.
It spent 2 days with fedex. It arrived exactly 48 hours at my door after shipping label was created. This is not Joe's fault.
I was certain the coral would be DoA. Tuesday, I even sent Joe a message saying "I don't think it's going to be alive when it gets here."
I did not expect a message in return. It was more for a headsup.

7 hours ago, fedex showed up and dropped my order off.

By some God given miracle, hammer is alive and well. No torn tissue. That's a first for me.
So, vendor review.
Packaging 10/10 - coral placed in a cup. Hammer never touched the plastic bag. I am truly impressed.
Cold pack included.
Some candies that my 2 1/2 yr old loved.

51hours later. I am now happy!

arrival.jpg hammer001.jpg
 
Woooot! I'm sooo glad your coral arrived in good shape despite the FedEx delays. We do our best to pack orders with the hopes they'll easily survive any delays etc. The extra effort pays off in situations like this. Thanks again!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new