Joe knows reefs

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all and hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! I wanted to get on here today and see if JoeKnowsReefing was still offering sales as I have been trying to get on his site for couple months now to again ask for the refund he still has neglected to give back to me since this past January. Prior to shipment, there was bad snow storm that delayed things, then unfortunately I fell down stairs and suffered some major injuries and then due to not being able to get to my tank for weeks, I lost everything in tank to disease and had to have it drained and cleaned out. I reached out to this company over and over and requested a refund for the items that I never received and was ignored every time. I even reuested the shipment finally as a friend said would then buy it from me and still nothing!!!! It isn't like it was a thousand dollar order, think it was around $400 but still enough for me to be upset about and especially fact they wouldn't respond to my emails or refund requests or shipment request. I don't think it was asking too much for a refund for items I never received. Unfortunately for me, I used my visa debit card and by the time I finally asked my card holder for help, it was too long for the request, so I am out the money. I unfortunately lost out as don't expect anything back now, but it sure put a bad taste in my mouth as they say. Hopefully no one else will get burned by them, although I did find a few that has since me!! I think it just shows bad business practices that can hurt other good vendors! Thanks for listening.

Back