• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rise and shine reefers of the world!
A new day is upon us and that means a lot of things. Primarily it means some of you are just ONE DAY AWAY from receiving your new acquisitions AND I am only about 2hrs away from releasing a coupon that will cause some of you (and/or your significant others) to smile or sleep on the couch. The possibilities are really endless!!

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO REEFERRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again for a great sale!

For anyone awaiting an email or DM reply --- I am SLOWLY chipping away at all the different forms of communication (Business AND Personal FB messages PLUS other Social Media platforms, 4 business and 1 personal email account, DMs here, text messages on 2 phones, phone calls on 2 phones, and then....NO AND THEN!!)

All leftover corals have been loaded up on the website and are available for purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the extensive discounts applied, there is NO FREE SHIPPING during our Flash and/or Live Sales, however we do try our best to offer a more affordable shipping option as low as $19 VS our standard $39. Unfortunately the $19 promo has since ended for this sale, but we intend to make it a standard option for EVERY SALE :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to DM us here! I have included a few helpful links below.

CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR + PURCHASE SHIPPING MODULE

CLICK HERE TO VIEW AVAILABLE CORALS

LOCAL PICKUP - For anyone wishing to pickup their order locally, please send us a DM on R2R or an email (reply to any order confirmation) to schedule a convenient time and location to pickup your order in the Greater Charleston Area. We will do our best to work with you and your schedule

For an EXTRA 15% OFF Use Coupon Code:

AUG-FLASH15-2022

Coupon is valid thru Wednesday. If you paid for MONDAY SHIPPING and then buy more corals after this coupon is issued, then your order might not ship today due to time constraints. If this occurs or if you wish to change your shipping date, please just REPLY TO ANY EMAILS FROM US such as your "ORDER CONFIRMATION" or "AWAITING FULFILLMENT" emails etc :) If adding to an order that is scheduled to ship, and you prefer not to have that date changed, please help us by making your final purchases by 9am on the day of shipping.

Last edited:

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Major League Baseball Please GIF by Detroit Tigers

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medium light and medium flow works for mine. Don't move it. It will adjust. Mine also thrived especially when I regularly fed it
Almost as if the coral heard me….. or the fact i moved it one more time last night directly under an overhang, this cyphastrea has little flowers coming out of it for the first time ever. I didnt even know they did that, but i assume it is a sign of growing?

reefl8r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we get a confirmation message about being entered in the drawing ?

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From page 1……

Winner will be posted in this thread Monday August 8th at 10pm Eastern.

Good luck everyone in it!!!

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR JOINING US!!!

As I mentioned in a previous reply and email...keep your eyes peeled in case we offer anymore promos.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting on
THE GRAND PRIZE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Saminpa !!!

I will shoot you a DM to work out the particulars!!!

Here is a video of the drawing....SUPER FANCY TOO!

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

As I mentioned in a previous reply and email...keep your eyes peeled in case we offer anymore promos.

THE GRAND PRIZE!!!

WOO, congrats @Saminpa! Thanks for a great sale, @Joe Knows Reefs!

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

THE GRAND PRIZE!!!

This is so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back