Joe's Glass Box Reef

Dream fish [emoji736] off the list.
IMG_1134.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG
 
How is the aquamaxx performing? Thinking about making the purchase.

Oh I absolutely love it! Definitely my favorite hang on the back equipment I've ever owned. So much room to work with yet it doesn't take away from sitting on the back of the tank with just one inlet.
 
Great looking tank. Really digging the scape!
 
Question about the Aquamaxx...it looks like it works great on a rimmed tank. How much space is there on those mounting brackets for it to fit over a rimmed edge? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new