OP
Just John

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope everything/tank is going good! don't hesitate, hit me up if you need anything, I also have some zoa frags you might want (rastas and utter chaos) but still have lots of sps I am trying to give away local!!
Thanks so much for the offer! As you can see from the updated post above, I have collected quite a few in another tank to use when this tank was in better shape. They got a little out of control and turned into a new tank for themselves. The ones you gave me have been great and I have given away a few new ones already. Thanks again!

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the offer! As you can see from the updated post above, I have collected quite a few in another tank to use when this tank was in better shape. They got a little out of control and turned into a new tank for themselves. The ones you gave me have been great and I have given away a few new ones already. Thanks again!
I see that, your the zoa master now! you have some good ones! I love the color contrast of zoas, nothing beats a nice zoa garden:)

OP
OP
Just John

Just John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that, your the zoa master now! you have some good ones! I love the color contrast of zoas, nothing beats a nice zoa garden:)
If you are interested, I have some frags I can give you of yellow brick roads, bloodsuckers and can easily make some frags of rainbow incinerators.

OP
OP
Just John

Just John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long overdue update. I bought some gulf live rock in the hopes that it would help kill off the dinos and also help with a chronic algae problem I have had on the sand. Amazingly, it worked. No dinos, no algae, happy corals and quite a few good hitchhikers, including a great red and black cucumber that lives on top of one rock.

OP
OP
Just John

Just John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1709578003677.png

The tank has finally been filled with enough corals to look overfull. Now I need to pass along a few to other people, so I can't complain. There are at least a couple of brittle stars from the live rock that I now see looking for food from under the rockwork. It looks like they must be a few inches across. The large Tequila Sunrise Rhodactis at the top has been amazing. Out of curiosity, I measured it and it has grown to 4.5" across only 2 months after splitting into three.

Last edited:

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1709578003677.png

The tank has finally been filled with enough corals to look overfull. Now I need to pass along a few to other people, so I can't complain. There are at least a couple of brittle stars from the live rock that I now see looking for food from under the rockwork. It looks like they must be a few inches across. The large Tequila Sunrise Rhodactis at the top has been amazing. Out of curiosity, I measured it and it has grown to 4.5" across only 2 months after splitting into three.
Hand over the mushrooms sir and no one has to get hurt

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 100 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back