Johnson City Reef Club

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be moving to Johnson City in a few months. Are there any local clubs or an active society at large?
This is wonderful news! I hope you like your new home in Johnson City. I am curious, what brings you down this way?
I am glad you found us here on R2R.
Tri-Cities Aquatics Club (For Now) includes 13 cities in 5 counties and Johnson City just happens to be one of those cities my friend.
You can also find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tri-Cities-Aquatics-Club-959297227486519/

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
By the way, to help pay for the move I just posted some colonies up on the bay! cisowskia is the user name

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife got a residency position at Niswonger Hospital downtown. We just bought a house in Bluff City!
Wonderful!
Bluff City is a beautiful area.
I am having no luck locating your cisowskia seller name on ebay. Could you post a link?
Also we are having a meeting this Saturday at Bays Mountain Park @ 1:30

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great! Food is amazing and the outdoor activities are great.

The best thing I've noticed here that people are so welcoming and friendly. I've been doing some work for the senators family of my district and my wife is getting along great w her residents.

Ironically the only negativity that I've encountered since moving here is with the local club.

No worries though. I'm sure they'll come around eventually.

I have yet to get to a legitimate lfs. They're really not that accessible within my area which is depressing. Alot of online trading.

Thank you for asking!

+1 for A+ !!!

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great food is always a plus in our book too Haha!

I am so pleased to hear all the good news, this is wonderful :D

I am sorry to hear of the negative interaction with any local club of Tennessee, this saddens me. :(

There are several good places to start with within Tennessee. I have had great success with them anyhow:

Try Sustainable Aquatics (Jefferson City), The Coral Reef (Jefferson City) and Aquarium (Knoxville).

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! Food is amazing and the outdoor activities are great.

The best thing I've noticed here that people are so welcoming and friendly. I've been doing some work for the senators family of my district and my wife is getting along great w her residents.

Ironically the only negativity that I've encountered since moving here is with the local club.

No worries though. I'm sure they'll come around eventually.

I have yet to get to a legitimate lfs. They're really not that accessible within my area which is depressing. Alot of online trading.

Thank you for asking!

+1 for A+ !!!

Hi [emoji1480]
Any updates with your system or family/work life? It would be wonderful to hear of any new stuff happening with you.

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BBoley24
Hello Mr, just checking in with you to see how things are going with your move and if you were able to start up a system.
If you need any help with anything please feel free to reach out to the VP or any of the other members, they will be more than happy to help you get started or answer any questions that will help if you have already started.

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow I just now saw this! I started a system. About to break it down and downgrade . I'll be at a 60g cube here this month . We will be moving again next year so everything seems to be extremely temporary .Thank you for getting back w me!

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BBoley24

Absolutely, you are quite welcome.
I was very curious how things ended up once you were moved in and had life a little more balanced.
Congratulations on the setup, break down and second set up.
Hopefully pictures will follow so the rest of us could enjoy your setup with you.

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I just now saw this! I started a system. About to break it down and downgrade . I'll be at a 60g cube here this month . We will be moving again next year so everything seems to be extremely temporary .Thank you for getting back w me!

Any new updates on location or system up? Hoping all is well ;Joyful

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back