Join me on my 40 gallon build update #1

Fishlover56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here my first update on a 40 gallon breeder i got the other day off a freely given facebook paage
current form the tank has a fluval u2 and hydro of filter just purely to circulate the water i got the dry rock in with the sand rightnow its just freshwater gonna be adding salt a week today when it comes l
im running a 1000lph powerhead to push the water width ways gonna have to upgrade that to
im gonna be running a 800 l/h hob
for a protein skimmer i picked this one its a bit of a risk but most reviews sound good and the price looks good
im gonna also run a refugium as the 650 gram of bio in the hob aint gonna be enough so this is a hang on refugium i looked at

right now im using a fluval reef and marine led bar 2.0 bar im not sure if this has the right levels to grow any beginner corals as im gonna stay simple if any one knows if this light will cut it or any good buget ones please let me know

once the new filters come the fluval u2 and hydro OF are off back into storage lol

if anyone know good power heads / wave maker pls also let me know as i do need to know more

i will post my next update when i add salt
thanks for reading

18F7AA19-DCA6-4CFD-866E-C7C8B628509A.jpeg

Back