Join us Wednesday LIVE at 12pm Eastern

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What??? I would LOVE a predator tank. A friend told me today I needed to get a shark. I was like, heck yeah! I’d love that! My lfs has a big tank with a few sharks and other predators in it. It’s amazing! What a crazy give away!

Westside Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What??? I would LOVE a predator tank. A friend told me today I needed to get a shark. I was like, heck yeah! I’d love that! My lfs has a big tank with a few sharks and other predators in it. It’s amazing! What a crazy give away!

Predators, sharks!!!

I am beginning to wonder about you, perhaps you should change your profile picture to something more sinister? :p
1565546928540.jpeg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Predators, sharks!!!

I am beginning to wonder about you, perhaps you should change your profile picture to something more sinister? :p
1565546928540.jpeg

I just think it’s amazing that you can have such fierce creatures in your home. I’d have all the animals if I could. We had a plan with a local alligator farm when I taught high school. We’d keep baby alligators in the classroom until they got too big and would trade them for a new batch of babies. No better way to teach kids about science than letting them do science. The bearded dragon tried to mate with the female one day and missed. We collected the sperm and put it on a microscope and took it to all the science classes for them to see. The students were amazed to see them actually moving. Gives a lot of perspective.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Predators, sharks!!!

1565546928540.jpeg

I was at a LFS today and my son kept pointing out fish he wanted.... ALLL were predators. It made me think of this and made me chuckle. He was very frustrated that I kept telling him no. I said, maybe we will win a predator tank and then we can get those. ;Hilarious

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back