!!!JOINING THE FRAY, EVERYTHING'S CHEAPER NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eeafe9621b0c0bfb9bf8e032af8b05c4.307x197x80.gif

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best is...we're all bumping this up b/c Adam really stands behind his corals, is a standup guy, and always goes above and beyond for his customers. I"ve spoken to many people that are long time buyers of his, and they cannot say enough good things about him. It blows my mind on the battleboxes the quality of corals you get from him, that if you were to buy from a lot of other sellers are really really expensive PER ITEM, and here you are getting 4, 6, 10 of them in one shipment.

It's kind of like BRS in a way that they really appreciate their customers, and always do what's right by them. Keeps your customers coming back. I'll always say it...word of mouth is the BEST advertising hands down for any business!

Keep it up @Battlecorals

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best is...we're all bumping this up b/c Adam really stands behind his corals, is a standup guy, and always goes above and beyond for his customers. I"ve spoken to many people that are long time buyers of his, and they cannot say enough good things about him. It blows my mind on the battleboxes the quality of corals you get from him, that if you were to buy from a lot of other sellers are really really expensive PER ITEM, and here you are getting 4, 6, 10 of them in one shipment.

It's kind of like BRS in a way that they really appreciate their customers, and always do what's right by them. Keeps your customers coming back. I'll always say it...word of mouth is the BEST advertising hands down for any business!

Keep it up @Battlecorals
couldnt agree more!

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really that's the only reason id spend about 8 hours of my day bumping lol. Adam is a stand up guy and BC is great

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 104 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 109 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.4%
Back