!!!JOINING THE FRAY, EVERYTHING'S CHEAPER NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fmichelle-obama-gifs%2Ftumblr_minevak6do1qgghb8o2_250.gif

upload_2018-11-27_8-7-22.jpeg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. You didn't miss it. the whole time I was bumping this for Adam, I didn't realize there was a prize involved, just did it for BC. I'm sure he's been swamped with all of his orders!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK, the moment we have all been anxiously waiting for is here.

Drum roll please....

I think we all can agree that @Haggisman14 deserves head seat at the winners table for this one. With frequent and creative bumps, that really established themselves as solid image conjuring, holiday weekend updates, as charming as they were inventive, and made themselves heard again and again, and again. I am very confident in the decision to award Haggis as this years Super Supper Sale Champion!

A swarm of congratulations and gratitude to everyone who participated, and a very special shout out to well our deserved victor! You will be rewarded greatly for your unrelentingly festive efforts.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, the moment we have all been anxiously waiting for is here.

Drum roll please....

I think we all can agree that @Haggisman14 deserves head seat at the winners table for this one. With frequent and creative bumps, that really established themselves as solid image conjuring, holiday weekend updates, as charming as they were inventive, and made themselves heard again and again, and again. I am very confident in the decision to award Haggis as this years Super Supper Sale Champion!

A swarm of congratulations and gratitude to everyone who participated, and a very special shout out to well our deserved victor! You will be rewarded greatly for your unrelentingly festive efforts.

@Battlecorals Thank you so much! This is really amazing, and I cannot say thank you enough! I have no idea what I've won, but I know it's going to be amazing no matter what it is. I'll be sure do document whatever it is with tons of pictures, and some witty commentary. Thanks again Adam, and hope we were able to keep the sales coming in!

Happy Super Supper Sale everyone!

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals Thank you so much! This is really amazing, and I cannot say thank you enough! I have no idea what I've won, but I know it's going to be amazing no matter what it is. I'll be sure do document whatever it is with tons of pictures, and some witty commentary. Thanks again Adam, and hope we were able to keep the sales coming in!

Happy Super Supper Sale everyone!
Congrats sir! it was fun going meme for meme with you yesterday. Hope you get something good.

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely off topic but Adam do you have any current photos of the Fairy Food? Just found a million under the couch cushions... yeah right, just curious what it’s looking like?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back