Joining the SCAA

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the steps to join the club (told to me by mdbannister) (note: I had to do it with my own user, it does work)
1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down (see screenshot):

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find your reef club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you, I tried to add you to the group and I got a "A server error occurred. Please try again later." Ill try again later today.

DukeLeto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.scaquariaassociation.club/

Right here, the forum is kinda dead just a heads up. I’m on there often enough though, if you post something I’ll reply before too long.
Hi ArowanaLover1902. I just signed up for the group on your website and on facebook. The instructions above don't seem to work anymore so not quite sure how to join on here. In any case, I just want to say hello!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back