OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was only 75 out here! It rained last night.
You're welcome. We got it yesterday and 50% of CA drivers lost their flippin minds. You'd think it was raining fire. Sent it your way at 9pm last night just in time to take the dogs out without getting soaked because I can't find the umbrella.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was a bit more potato chippy before I broke it into sevwral pieces by accident. That Michelangelo knockoff is what's left after I tried to glue it back together!
Plus my pavona is very ridged like potato chips...
20231011_204529.jpg
B

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're welcome. We got it yesterday and 50% of CA drivers lost their flippin minds. You'd think it was raining fire. Sent it your way at 9pm last night just in time to take the dogs out without getting soaked because I can't find the umbrella.
Arizona drivers lose their minds when there's a single cloud in the sky... Of course most bad Arizona drivers came from California so I guess that's to be expected.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something missing here?
PXL_20231118_012242399.jpg

PXL_20231118_012242399~2.jpg

Where's my big most expensive animal in the tank black widow BTA? Looked all around to see if he'd gone for a walk. Then noticed the porcelain crab was sitting on something.
PXL_20231118_013344679.jpg

There he is.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reposting here in case anyone else has thoughts:

Rethinking my wrasse additions. I've been waiting for my local QT guy to get a C. rubeus and a pink streak, but he hasn't been lucky finding both (juvenile to boot).

Now I'm wondering, would a C. rubeus and C. brunneus work together or is that too much fairy for a 3' tank?

I've also become really interested in a M. negrosensis, but already have the M. bipartitis and H. chrysus occupying the sand sleeping niche. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll only add the C. rubeus and max one other for this tank, so since the pinkie is not happening quickly, any other ideas?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reposting here in case anyone else has thoughts:

Rethinking my wrasse additions. I've been waiting for my local QT guy to get a C. rubeus and a pink streak, but he hasn't been lucky finding both (juvenile to boot).

Now I'm wondering, would a C. rubeus and C. brunneus work together or is that too much fairy for a 3' tank?

I've also become really interested in a M. negrosensis, but already have the M. bipartitis and H. chrysus occupying the sand sleeping niche. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll only add the C. rubeus and max one other for this tank, so since the pinkie is not happening quickly, any other ideas?
Are @i cant think and @Slocke here?

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back