revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,869
- Reaction score
- 122,487
Unless we have goals we don't have anything to "shoot" for right!?
I saw this post from member @JoJosReef that listed out all the goals for the week and thought it was a great idea! Plus I thought it would be neat if you shared some of your weekly goals!
Also important to know that it seems as if setting goals is working out pretty well for @JoJosReef!
Tank thread here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jojos-im-40l-aio-please-step-into-my-office.966484/
I saw this post from member @JoJosReef that listed out all the goals for the week and thought it was a great idea! Plus I thought it would be neat if you shared some of your weekly goals!
Also important to know that it seems as if setting goals is working out pretty well for @JoJosReef!
Tank thread here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jojos-im-40l-aio-please-step-into-my-office.966484/