Jon's 180g Build (Start to Finish) https://reef2reef.com/Jon's-180g-build

jdloftness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
127
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As you will notice from my photos, I am far from an expert at . . . anything. However, I purchased a 180g tank, but decided I wanted to attempt a stand and plumbing by myself from what I have learned from this site, and from other internet videos and peoples' expertise. I still have some serious cable management work to complete and my skimmer is still breaking in, but I am pleased so far. Although it may be unorthodox in areas, it is fully functioning right now and cycling. Enjoy
66933377111__AF18C270-EE79-4EF9-BCF6-6BA3F7A5AD7A.jpeg
IMG_6873.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6912.jpeg
IMG_6930.jpeg
IMG_6991.jpeg
IMG_7091.jpeg
IMG_7099.jpeg
IMG_7204.jpeg
IMG_7211.jpeg
IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new