Judge it and give imput

Discussion in 'Aquascape Discussion' started by Saveafish, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Saveafish

Saveafish Member Build Thread Contributor

IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG I'm not good at scaping at all. Please give ideas.

NY_Caveman and Flippers4pups like this.
    Tags:

2. Flippers4pups

Flippers4pups Fins up since 1993 R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Looks pretty good to me. Plenty of caves.

NY_Caveman likes this.
  3. NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman Troglodyte R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

I like it. Maybe add a little height to the right or left so it is less horizontal across the top.

4. Waters

Waters "...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall." R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

I like the overall design but it looks a little too unnatural to me. I would change the heights of each column so it isn't one level all the way across.

5. Paul B

Paul B Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Spotlight Award Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor

The design is whatever you like, I just see an issue because there is to much rock contact with the bottom. Especially those flat bottomed rocks. You really should try to limit the contact surfaces of the rock to the bottom, not for aesthetics, but for tank health. Those contact areas will receive no oxygen.

Be102 likes this.